(2) Tax cuts reduce the deficit. (Doesn’t it bother them that a man named “Laffer” came up with this one?)
(3) A fetus is a baby.
(4) The poor have too much money.
(5) Cutting the federal deficit will end the recession.
(6) The rich are incentivized by tax cuts, while the poor are incentivized by lower wages, no benefits, an end to the minimum wage, and unemployment.
(7) An unwanted child is God’s will.
(8) Everyone who wants health insurance has it.
(9) The problem with education is the teachers.
(10) The “free market” satisfies every human need.
(11) There is no discrimination in America anymore.
(12) The distribution of wealth and income are irrelevant.