Update: Some questions so far:
- Was 6 weeks enough training to make you "Highly Qualified?"
- Did Whitney Tilson ever hit on you?
- What did you learn from the veteran teachers?
- What do you think the veteran teachers learned from you?
- How were students characterized?
- What was your worst fialure?
- What was your greatest success?
- Were you told that 2 years of teaching experience would prepare you for a career in education administration?
- Did you get support from TFA?
- Were you given a leadership role at your school?
- Do you believe TFA teachers can do the job of replacing teaching as a career by cycling through new teachers every 2 years?
- What is TFA's greatest strength.
- What is TFA's greatest weakness?
- What pedagogy/strategies most crucial in your content area?
- What pedagogy & dev psych did TFA give?
- What did you teach and why?
- Why did you join?
- Why not major in Ed?
Update II: Frank has written his own guest post at An Urban Teacher's Education blog because I am too slow to get his interview transcribed. You need to read his take on TFA.